Thanks so much for stopping by Evermore Photo Co. Follow along for my latest work, news, and all the other good stuff.
Happy Friday! It’s been a nice week around here – how has your week been?
1. I’m announcing an awesome day of mini sessions on Monday! Stay tuned to see the details 🙂
2. SWP was featured on Borrowed & Blue! Both Whitney & David’s wedding and the styled shoot I did with a bunch of my pals in the local Athens wedding business! So exciting!
3. My friend and colleague, Natalie Bradley, has been telling me that I need to join Google+. She (and a million others) say that Google is using your Google+ account to rank your website and for reviews of your business. While I don’t really want to have another social network to keep up with and post to, I have to admit that I sorta like the layout and the way Google+ doesn’t make my photos look terrible. If you’re so inclined, would you be willing to go over, take a look and maybe leave me a review? (you can only review a site if you have a google+ account, though)
4. Speaking of Natalie, she and I and a bunch of other amazing Athens wedding vendors will be at the Spring Open House NEXT Sunday. Will I see you there? Follow my link and get FREE tickets!
5. I’ve been trying my darndest to use my camera at home. It’s so hard for me to pick it up when there is so much to do. Laundry to fold, dishes to wash, toys to pick up, a baby to nurse, food to make, the list is endless, but when I look back on the photos I do have, I miss the photos I didn’t take. So, I’ve been trying harder. I’m nowhere close to a photo a day, but still, anything is better than nothing… Jeremy and I took the kids to the park on one of those few nice days we got in February and I took my camera. We were there for 20 minutes before Lucy announced that she needed to teetee and since the park we were at had no close bathrooms, we ended up going home…
This dude is almost 6! Where does the time go?!
Wren LOVES to slide!
I love that I got another kid that will look at the camera 🙂
I hope you all have a great weekend! I’m off to eat lunch with a friend, shoot an engagement session, and head to Hartwell for the weekend, where I have a couple of more sessions and in-laws to hang out with!